Today I am forcing you to look at my offspring. Look at that cute little nose! I am halfway through my pregnancy (20 weeks..go baby, go!), so here's 20 random pregnancy thoughts:
1) Pregnancy so far has been mostly uneventful...let's hope it stays that way.
2) People have all kinds of opinions and advice...even if they've never had a kid.
3) Thinking of names is hard.
4) I already feel like an ancient fertility stone carvings...curvy & getting curvier.
5) Pregnancy makes you obsess about all parts of the digestive process.
6) Pregnant bellies are not squishy.
7) Pregnancy books and Google can be as stressful as they are helpful.
8) I used to not even fill an A cup...what do I do with all this boobage?
9) I haven't really had cravings...if anything, I've lost part of my sweet tooth.
10) I think we might have to move.
11) Time is flying.
12) I cry every Saturday. It just happens.
13) I'm glad we're waiting to find out girl/boy: less pink+ruffles or blue+trucks.
14) So much is happening to my body, I forget to appreciate not menstruating.
15) I miss soccer. And sushi.
16) I'm nervous about all this. More about the pregnancy than being a mama.
17) I keep wondering about pregnant women in different time periods & cultures.
18) Babies are wiggly. Their hearts beat fast.
19) I'm only drinking one cup of coffee a day, so it better be a good one.
20) I love this kid.