I loved Petra's globe-trotting take on the requisite list of seven you must write as an award recipient...but I think I'll fall back on the simple seven random facts about me:
- I'm half Canadian...which my Mom (the Canadian) insists isn't really a thing, since Canada is just as much an ethnic mish-mash as the States... Nevertheless, I'm proud of it, eh!
- I lived in a converted old train caboose in the desert for 3 months while working at Joshua Tree National Park. I'll find the pictures and scan them soon-ish. I had to wash my dishes in the shower.
- Please don't make me eat bell peppers.
- I am a dog person who does not want a dog. I will make friends with and borrow and love your dog, but I won't get my own. (maybe ever)
- I sneeze and sniffle a lot (mold, pollen, and dust are mainly to blame...and the occasional cat). Sometimes people locate me based on my sniffling. I carry a lot of handkerchiefs.
- I procrastinate and I generally run 10-15 minutes late. These flaws have been growing in strength lately...I'll fix them later ;)
- I never changed my major in college (biology w/ marine emphasis). I thought a lot (even now) about switching to general biology, geology, english, art, or environmental studies...but I couldn't keep myself out of those tidepools ♥